Wednesday 28 October 2015

Attitude of Gratitude

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Such a simple sounding word, but which encompasses a whole world of feelings...

Often I catch myself grumbling in my head, about something or the other not happening my way...

The sub-conscious control freak in me is perpetually trying to snatch the remote from life & change the way it's trying/meant to unfold for me... But life being life, is one hell of a stubborn being... I, being rendered a mute spectator on the side, end up having too many conversations in my head, just like a moot court, arguing for both the sides...

In the middle of all those conversations, life being life, carries on as the way its meant to be... the only difference being that, I am always looking back at it as memories & forgetting to enjoy it when its happening to me right then, like right now... I am blogging right now... Wow... Thank you... :)

I stumbled upon the magnitude of this simple sounding word "thank you" just recently... I awoke to its tremendous power of positive feelings it can invoke in one's life... how one can break barriers & scale new heights of one's higher self in leaps & bounds... Thank You, "thank you"... :)

Attitude of Gratitude is not just a mouthful of words... its a way of living... stop in your tracks once in a while & look around & say aloud a big "thank you"... rising up from your being just like the word "Aum" & you will be filled with this immense joy of being alive, of being in the "now"... everything around will turn beautiful & you will feel attuned to your presence like never before... with no agenda, you will feel life coursing through your veins with renewed vigour... You will feel alive...

Now every time I start having another moot court in my head, I stop & say "thank you"... there's an immediate shift in my thinking & I start living in "now"... Life is beautiful & I am grateful for it...

Thank You, such a simple sounding word, but which encompasses a whole world of feelings...

Thank You Universe, thank you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment